Thursday, September 29, 2005

vic is on the road! @_@
Yep, here comes another road menace! *laughs maniacally/hysterically* I'm so sorry for those who drove behind me today and were delayed in getting to their destinations. I would love to have gone faster but alas, my current capacity does not allow.. :p
I've been given a word of caution from my instructor to keep to my side and not allow the test guy to have a major heart attack as i accidentally veer towards the yellow line. [wakaka] Also, I now have an inkling of how much people hate traffic jams and why those who were stuck in the 'manual cars only' times suffered so much. Controlling that sutpid clutch is hell! >_<>p Hai! I'm done warning everybody now so, be careful on the road and if you see me but I look all tense [or worse, smiling maniacally] and don't wave back, please forgive and give me lots of space.. ja! ^_^